Click "Read More"
Established in 1998 and purchased by eBay in 2002, PayPal is the leading digital payment company in the world with “over 148 million active accounts in 26 currencies and across 193 markets, processing more than 9 million payments daily.” If you’ve spent more than a day online you’ve likely used it to pay someone (like us) or you use it to receive payments — it’s one of the most ubiquitous digital brands today. PayPal announced a new global campaign by Havas Worldwide and introduced a new identity designed by San Francisco, CA-based fuse project.
Click "Read More"
Shona Creative wrote a great article about VistaPrint. Don't get suckered by their cheap prices, you get what you pay for, and in network marketing your card is a reflection of you and your business.
Why VistaPrint = bad for your business
You get what you pay for, and that's why it's all 'FREE'
Years ago, when I was an ity-bity baby entrepreneur I thought I'd give VistaPrint a try (before I found my own fantastic, professional printer Amber Media Solutions). And here's what happened. Design aside, the cards were:
- smaller than a regular business card
- very, very thin
- very little coating on them
- tattered at the edges and corners from lack of quality card and coating
- dull in colour, even the white was greyish
- the top edge was cut on an angle!I remember going back a couple of months later to give their flyers a try and the same result occurred, except instead of cutting the edge on an angle, they put the back upside down from the front so the flyer looked completely confusing and unprofessional!
Click "Read More" to continue
This is a series of 27 business cards created by Italian design firm Invasione Creativa for fictional movie characters starting their own businesses. They're all pretty clever, click "Read More" to view them all.
Get daily Amber Alerts and read about interesting print and design products.